Monday 16 May 2011

ROCK LORDS: MAGMAR


The latest digi-decoupage from yours truly.

I always wanted to do something with the Rock Lords, so I acquired a Magmar figure through eBay and got to work.

As I was shooting Magmar in various modes, angles and poses I realised his rock mode in the light looked a little less rock-like. In fact Magmars mud-cube changeform resembled that of a peice of cake...

I changed the contrast on Magmar in places to reduce his chocolately tone and make him more mud like.

So, here's Magmar on his homeworld of Quartex enjoying an afternoon stretch. Enjoy.

Also posted HERE on my DeviantArt page.

1 comment:

  1. Now you're talking my language! I love Rock Lords!! I did a review of Magmar's Stong Wing last year on my blog. I know the concept of a transforming rock isn't all that becoming, but there is just a certain charm about the toy line.

    By the way, I love the background in your picture!

    ReplyDelete