Thursday 2 September 2010

The Force is with me.



Here's me in 1980 with my Christmas Day acquisition of The Millenium Falcon from the old school Kenner Star Wars range.

Before any of my Transformers and MOTU hauls I spent many an afternoon with this awesome craft (I did get a Darth Vader, Han Solo and Luke to ride in it). I remember being allowed to sit up in bed with this before naptime. The gadgets were so cool such as the chess table, the pilot seat and the hidden floor panel. Certainly a toy before its time.

===HERO

3 comments:

  1. Judging from the look on your face, you must have really wanted the Millenium Falcon. Keep up the good work.

    I would like to see more posts on vintage toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Jason. More vintage toys stuff to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete