Friday 14 March 2008

TMNT Buzzrock, Multiflex and Secret Agent Donatello found in UK Woolworths


More UK TMNT related news comes in the form of a recent scalping trip by yours truely to a large Bristol based Woolworths store.

Found today were the highly sought after Multiflex, Buzzrock and Secret Agent Donatello (from Fast Forward).

Finding these in Woolworths and nowhere else makes a lot of sense since 'Woolies' are known to get action figures exclusivley to thier own chain.

Thanks to Nacho for the heads up.

2 comments:

  1. I MUST HAVE THOSE 2 ALIENS!
    -Vaughn M. aka Putrescent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were the same guy as Putrescent mate. Welcome aboard. Loads of peeps are after the aliens and I'm personally trying to help em out although it will probably take time.

    I will back at 'Woolies' again on Monday. I hope to scalp some more goodies for my overseas pals.

    ===HERO

    ReplyDelete